Is there an early pregnancy assessment service that I can be referred to?

If you are at higher risk of experiencing pregnancy loss, you may be referred by your family or emergency room doctor to an early pregnancy clinic for extra monitoring and navigational support and options. First trimester or early pregnancy clinics are only available in certain locations. If you are being treated at a fertility clinic, they will monitor you closely.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us