If my pain or bleeding gets much worse, what should I do?

Pain or bleeding exceeding normal symptoms, or accompanied by feeling faint, nausea, or vomiting should prompt seeking emergency support in your local urgent care or emergency room. Ask your doctor for these parameters to seek additional medical attention.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us